Friday, December 02, 2005

Getting Started

I've been meaning to do this for quite some time and decided tonight was the right time. My hopes for this blog are to provide others with comfort, support and information if they have a dog with similar conditions. Over the nine short years Sara was with us, I've Googled many conditions, procedures and medications to learn about the many medical issues Sara suffered from. I often found others going through similar experiences and their words provided me with hope. My plan is to chronicle Sara's life and provide details on how her conditions were treated. If any bit of this information can help others, that's all I can hope for.

I'm not sure if I want to start at the end and work my way back from there or to start at the beginning. I'll decide before the weekend is up and start posting.

No comments: